Duties include but not limited to the following (Training may need to be provided for specific tasks)
- Supervise a team of drivers, and assistants to ensure targets for quality/service/costs are achieved.
- Ability to interact and deal with our customers’ needs on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the scheduling of our trucks and offsite activity.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving operations and supervision.
- Responsible for correct operation, and maintenance of truck fleet and mobile machinery
- Support other US sites with scheduling, training and support when required.
- Maintain and enhance housekeeping at a high level within the department and vehicles through the involvement of all team members.
- Develop a strong team culture through communications and team leadership
- Maintain positive employee relations.
- Formulate and implement training plans to meet compliance, versatility and development needs.
- Develops work schedules for team by assessing priorities, workload and available resources.
- Manage department KPI’s and drive improvement of same.
- Support and maintain Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental systems.
- Participate in the recruitment process and manage training requirements in conjunction with HR.
- Develop/Facilitate cost improvement initiatives.
- Completion of Employee appraisals and implement company personnel policies.
- Ensuring that yours and the teams work is accurate, to the highest quality standard.
- Undergo training/certification when required to do so.
- Ensure employees are treated correctly in compliance with company procedures.
- Other tasks/relevant duties as required.
Previous Supervisory experience necessary.
- Maintenance experience and mechanical skills required
- Person must have good written & verbal communication skills.
- Person needs to be a flexible, enthusiastic individual with ability to use their own initiative and take responsibility for their work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Possess drive and ability to lead teams to maintain the highest standards of efficiency.
- PC skills required
- Ability to travel to other locations is a requirement.
Click HERE to apply for this job position.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.